7.12.2013

Zoo and Ouchies

We went to the zoo again today and oh man do you love the carousel! I'm going to post pictures from that. Your buddies AJ and Wesley were there too (and my buddies Angie and Breanne) and you all had such a blast on the train, stomping on the cow scale, and feeding the goats.

BUT! I wanted to share something I just posted in our mama group forum. It was the theme for today.

"Today was bizarre and painful for us. Halena hurt herself, mostly in the face, multiple times. First she fell out of the stroller onto the concrete forehead first, her nose is pretty beat up from that too. Then later she ran head first into a drawer I had opened to get silverware out. I cried there, not her. Then as we were getting home in the evening she face planted on the concrete AGAIN just by running and stumbling forward and busted her lip which is now swollen. I feel like I've lost years off my life today, gained some wrinkles and white hairs, and the stress from worrying about my sweet girl is pulsating in me still and has left me feeling so. so. drained.

Please tell me you've had days like this where you feel like the Universe is against your baby and you want revenge. "

I love you so much and to see you hurting is the most horribly painful thing I have ever experienced and will ever experience. I'm tearing up thinking about it so now "" just post the pictures from the zoo. I love you.














No comments:

Post a Comment