3.18.2013

Monday

I left you with your Omie this morning. We had a rough night because you were pretty gassy and farty so I'm pretty sleepy and I know you are too but you've been fighting your nap.

When you woke up I told you your Omie was coming and you said "A-mi?"

Then earlier, when I got home, after I had been trying to put you down to sleep for a while and just kindof gave up and let you play alongside the bed, I asked you to kiss "Hoo-Hoo" (your owl). I said "Beso for Hoo-Hoo, Hallie" and you gave him a beso and hugged him tight. Then I said "Hallie give mama a kiss" and you did from far away. Then I said "Hallie dame un beso en el cachete"(Hallie give me a kiss on the cheek) and the most wonderful thing happened. You came down from the furniture you were sitting on, crawled over to me, and put your face on my face and kissed my cheek.

Then just now as I was sitting on the computer I looked over at you and you were looking through your books. You started to push and I knew you were going poopoo. When you were finished you crawled to me and climbed up the chair looked at me wide-eyed and said "POO POO". Wow. Thank you for letting me know, my baby.

I think I'm gonna put you down for a nap now and give you lots of besos on your cachete and maybe later we'll go buy you some crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment