6.18.2013

A B C D

You just woke up and said "A B C D" with the right intonation of the song!

You say soo much! Like Trash Truck and Aw Man!

About two nights ago I played a video for you in which a little Owl sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and I was watching you from the doorway and your Papa was watching from the kitchen and you sangfr song! In your own way, but some words were very recognizable like "diamond". We were just watching you mouth agape because, well, it's the cutest thing ever.

Yesterday you also said "Come on!" to me, Tia Joz, and Tita as we were walking them to their car.

Soon I will make a list of all the words you say. You are 16 months and 2 weeks.

You make my heart beam with light and love and like your Papa said last night, "it's exponential".

We're up early today because your Papa was being "loud" in the kitchen. You wake up and say "Morning!". And now you just pooped so I have to chase you down to change you. Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment