6.06.2012

Today is June 6th. Two days and one year ago, on June 4th, 2011, Alex and I found out that there was a little life growing inside me. I remember feeling so afraid, so confused, and sortakinda excited. Now that this little life has come out and over the past four months of getting to know her, she has taught me the meaning of True Unconditional Love, and that life is not something to be frightened of, but rather relentlessly cherished for its unexpected gifts and soulfully surrendered to its purposeful surprises. I could  never have imagined this a year ago. I have never in my life been so happy, so grateful for my family, so humbled by her innocence and curiosity. Every single day I wake up to her smiles and radiance and feel the indescribable. She is Everything and we have only begun to celebrate her shine. The future is blindingly, brilliantly bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment